Monday, November 5, 2012

Central Park, the Met and NYC nighttime

What Ksenia and Tyler looked like on vacation. 

This photo cost $5. I hope you enjoy!


Amazing Cuban restaurant where we ate brunch, Victor's Cafe. 

Victor's.


Cool things are everywhere in NYC.

Pedicab tour through Central Park. I recommend it.
A few of my favorite Central Park photos.  I LOVE IT THERE.


So very much not something you'd see in Iowa






"Friends" fountain
The famous/infamous Dakota

The self-proclaimed keeper of "Imagine". 


Napping by Imagine




Art is everywhere in Central Park


Outside The Met
Some of my favorite pictures inside The Met




The view from the top of The Met. Central Park trees. Pure Bliss. Perfect day, beautiful weather, beautiful view, and could hear Band of Horses playing in Central Park. One of my favorite moments ever.

Met view at night


Seafood tower dinner at Blue Fin


Spoon fight over this dessert


Times Square nighttime


Rockefeller Center area

Rockefeller Center

Broadway

End of the shift




No comments:

Post a Comment