Sunday, September 23, 2012

Photography Day

Ksenia and I are both mad about photography, so the "Photography Day" at Living History Farms seemed the perfect way to spend a Saturday. I learned a few things about photography that day, but mostly I learned that LHF is still fun to go to as an adult-especially when the weather is gorgeous and you have a camera in your hands. 
Here are some of the photos I took that day.
Oh, and the next day, Ksenia and I BOTH bought brand-new cameras. We got some serious camera envy that day-seeing preteens with nicer cameras than we had!

In the millinery 

Ksenia in the red Chucks
 

In the drug store-probably my favorite building


"Macro" class in the flower garden



Probably my favorite photo of the day-at lunch break

I have memories from my youth of buying rock candy and sarsaparilla from the general store-so when K bought the candy-I had to have some too!


THE RUSSIANS ARE EVERYWHERE.  Ksenia heard some Russian being spoken and followed the sound-and stumbled upon 4 more student exchange girls and a host family


No comments:

Post a Comment