Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ksenia Arrived!

Ksenia is here!  We will spend the next 10 months together, getting to know each other's culture and lifestyle.  Today we are registering her for classes and then will be off to the grocery store!  I think the grocery store will be a fun adventure... :)
Kiko and Cazador definitely seem to like her, they have grown accustomed to her already-which is very fast and makes us so happy!

That is it for now, just wanted to post something to get the ball rolling here...hope to be able to fill this blog with great pictures and stories over the next 10 months.
(I do feel it is worth noting, and interesting to note that the spelling of her name on the blog appears to be the "correct" spelling and the spelling on the sign I DID NOT screw up. All of her program application documents were spelled with the "Y" in it-which she later told me was not her doing. I am just glad we finally figured out the right way to spell it) 

No comments:

Post a Comment